Thursday, May 25, 2006

Its all over including the crying


Although we managed to leave a few players behind with the new/old time for the WWdN: Not, we had a reasonable turnout and a good game. L0K1 and I managed to go out real early, but the regulars continued on to a great finish with Sowbug bubbling, drewspop finishing 3rd and smokkee and hoyazo going at hit heads up for quite a while. After much interesting play, hoyazo finished off for a great finish.

I went on to try my luck in 180 SnG and after 2 hours of play, I went out slightly pre-bubble in 25th place. It was fun, but disappointing to get that close and not make the money.

Oh well, maybe next time..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I didn't make it, I should be there next time.

Anonymous said...

good times.

Anonymous said...

Great tournament as always, Rick. Thanks for setting it up, and I look forward to the threepeat next Thursday evening.