Sunday, September 10, 2006

A little late?


Alright, I was tired Thursday night - L0K1 and I raced to see who could go out first. And we had Wil !!! there for the first time in quite a few games. He played very well and unfortunately managed to be our bubble boy for the night.

Now I admit that I cheated and didn't actually stay around to watch the end. I do know that our final 3 were playing a very strong game for as long as I was around. It was interesting that both Mungo36 and mookie99 were the ones who took out L0K1 and I, giving them a very early head start - and we all know how important that is.

Anyway, a little late, but congratulations to Mungo36 for winning and more importantly L8Bloomer for NOT winning. mookie99 rounded out the top 3.

Stay tuned for next weeks WWdN: Not The L8Bloomer Invitational!

No comments: