Thursday, April 27, 2006

The Big O and the WWdN: Not The

Last night I decided to check out the "The Big O" tournament on Pokerstars. I had heard about it before but hadn't played since I thought it was a private tournament. I think we had about 34 players with a large portion of familiar faces(?) from the regular WWdN and other WPBT tournaments. The game was a lot of fun and I managed to place 7th, final table, but out of the money. I plan to make it a regular part of my poker schedule.

I was thinking about playing in the next WPBT event (which is Stud) on Pokerstars this Sunday but my wife figures I should take her out to dinner instead (it is her birthday after all). I may have to skip this one for the sake of domestic bliss.

Lastly a reminder. There are only two of us signed up for the WWdN: Not The at this point. Time to go get yourself signed up if you are interested:

What: WWdN: Not The
Where: PokerStars.
When: Thursday, April 27th, 8:30 PM PDT
Tournament: 23734651
Password: monkey
Buy-in: $10+1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yessssssss!!!! We did it!!!! The WWdN Not lives!!! Thanks for trying it again!!!! surf