Thursday, July 20, 2006

Trying for more records

Tonight is your chance to help Wes Not win the WWdN: Not The Boobie Lover Invitational. Go get yourself signed up right now, in case you are a little late arriving tonight.

What: WWdN: Not The Boobie Lover Invitational
Where: Pokerstars
When: Thursday, July 20th, 7:30PM PT
Which: Tournament: 28090247
Cost: $10+1 NLHE
Password: monkey

In other news, I tried another one of those 45 person SnGs again last night. I got down to 3 tables and limped in with KJ suited in the cutoff. The button and blinds completed for a total of 4 to the flop. The flop came KJ2 rainbow and it was checked to me. I decided to just slow play, checked, and the button bet $300. The other two players called the bet and with only ~T1000 left into a ~T2000 pot, I pushed all-in. The button calls and the other two fold. The button turns over wired 2s for 3 of a kind. They hold up and I go home.

I didn't think my play was that bad (always open to comments tho) but I didn't get as far this time as last time (when I bubbled out in 8th). Oh well..

No comments: